There are only a few pivotal moments in my business that I can look back on and think “why didn’t I do this sooner?!” and launching my day rate offer, Buy My Day, was definitely one of them. Up until then, I had been offering custom sales page design as a typical 4-6 week project. It always felt so HARD and I had decided that working with clients 1-1 just wasn’t for me… until I discovered day rate offers.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Jordan Gill all about day rates/intensives/VIP days and how you can add them into your business. Jordan is an operations consultant and founder of Systems Saved Me, which helps overworked one-woman shows become streamlined solopreneurs. Her jam is creating a cohesive operating system for managing your tasks, files and inbox.
If you’re curious if day rate offers are a good fit for your business, this is the episode for you! Tune in as I ask Jordan ALL the questions that she normally only answers for her private clients.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- What an intensive service is and how they work
- How Jordan got started selling intensives
- How to price your intensives (and why your hourly rate has nothing to do with it)
- How to structure your day rate service so you actually get everything done in the day
- The 5C framework to creating your intensive offer
- How to turn your 3-month project timeline into a day rate intensive
- How far out in advance you should book your intensives to keep them as quick turnarounds
This episode is brought to you by ConvertKit.
What I love most about ConvertKit is that they are an all-in-one email marketing solution by providing everything you need to grow your list through their beautiful built-in landing pages and forms and to sell to your list through their easy-to-use visual automation funnel builders. If you want an easy way to grow your audience and sell your offers, ConvertKit has you covered. Click here to start your free account.