What happens after someone signs up for one of your freebies? If the answer is you deliver the freebie, and then nothing… settle in for today’s episode, because you’re going to learn how to pick up all that money you’re leaving on the table by implementing a profitable email welcome sequence into your business.
In today’s episode, I’m talking to Monica Snyder – founder of Birdsong.co and a business & marketing strategist that helps entrepreneurs, experts, and authors systemize customer experiences that build relationships and generate revenue.
Monica and I are diving into WHY you need a welcome sequence set up and working for your business 24/7, but also HOW to actually go about creating one. She also shares a simple trick to help improve your email deliverability and stay out of your subscriber’s spam. It’s so good!
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- How to stand out to your new subscribers immediately so they stick around longer
- How to increase deliverability for your emails with a simple trick so your emails stay out of spam
- How to know exactly what your reader is looking for so you can deliver them the right information
- How to write your welcome sequence without feeling totally overwhelmed with the process
- Why you need to prioritize building out your new subscriber welcome sequence even though it can feel like a huge undertaking
This episode is brought to you by Relationship & Revenue.
Relationship & Revenue is a 3-part training and template system that helps you build out a profitable email sequence to welcome your new subscribers, build their trust and get them ready to buy your paid offers. I’ve personally used this exact template system to rewrite all of my welcome sequences and I can’t recommend this product enough. It’s hands down one of the best email marketing courses I’ve seen on the market… and it’s only $37. Scoop this up now before Monica realizes she’s crazy and raises the price. Click here to check out Relationship & Revenue.
Links & Resources Mentioned:
- Check out Monica’s website
- Learn more about Relationship & Revenue
- Connect with Monica on Facebook
- Connect with Monica on Instagram
- Grab Monica’s Subject Line Formulas here
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!