Do you dread getting on sales calls with potential customers? Does the thought of “selling” right there on the spot make you break out in hives? What if sales calls didn’t have to feel so scary? What if you had a script you could follow that would help you feel more comfortable talking about your services over the phone?
In this episode, I’m chatting with Meghan Lamle, sales expert for female entrepreneurs, all about how to run an effortless sales call using her proven script. As a go-to sales expert, Meghan teaches women psychology-based sales strategies to ditch the sleazy sales techniques.
She’s going to walk us through her entire sales call script so you know exactly what to say, when to say it and how to effortlessly book new clients right there on the call without feeling like a slimy salesperson.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- Meghan’s process for getting potential customers to book sales calls
- How to guarantee your leads actually book a call with you (this goes against everything you’ve been taught)
- What you need to do when you first get on the call before you start talking about your program or service
- Why asking for permission is the first step in the sales call process
- How to transition from talking about them to talking about your program/service
- How to talk about pricing and get your client to sign the contract and pay their first invoice right there on the call
This episode is brought to you by Sales Page in a Day.
Sales Page in a Day is my complete sales page copywriting system that not only gives you my entire section-by-section template, but also gives you examples, writing prompts and additional tools to fast track your writing time so you can get your offer launched faster and with more ease. The best part – it’s only $37. You can go to salespageinaday.com to check it out and grab your copy!
Links & Resources Mentioned:
- Grab Meghan’s FREE $10k Sales Call Script
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment