Raise your hand if you feel like getting your ideal clients on the phone feels like pulling teeth! 🙋♀️ It felt like that for my guest, too. Discovering that one strategy that works for you and creates a pipeline of potential clients for your business can take a lot of trial and error, but I want to shortcut that path for you.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Stephanie Hess – a Fortune 500 Beauty Director turned self-made entrepreneur, online business strategist and high-vibrational mentor to the thousands of women who follow her work online. Stephanie serves women through her private and group coaching programs, YouTube channel, membership site and through her daily content on Instagram and Pinterest.
In this episode, Stephanie is sharing the struggles she faced just one short year ago to get her ideal clients on a call and book her for private coaching. After attempting to bring in new leads through paid Facebook advertising and then getting her ads account shut down, she realized she had to figure out a different way to book clients. After some trial and error, she discovered a simple 4-step process that only takes 10 minutes a day and results in 5-10 discovery calls each week. She’s breaking it all down for us in this episode.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- The struggles she faced trying to book clients just one year ago
- How important it is to get your mindset right before you can make any new strategy work
- Her 4-step strategy for booking clients on autopilot with just 10 minutes per day
- Why it’s so important to understand why you’re implementing a new strategy before you take the steps
- How to show up in front of your audience with the exact thing they need and want right now that you can help them with
- How to lead with service to get your ideal customers on a call with you
- Why it’s ok if people decide not to work with you right away
- How you only need to spend 10-15 minutes each morning to create a pipeline of leads for your business
This episode is brought to you by ConvertKit.
What I love most about ConvertKit is that they are an all-in-one email marketing solution by providing everything you need to grow your list through their beautiful built-in landing pages and forms and to sell to your list through their easy-to-use visual automation funnel builders. If you want an easy way to grow your audience and sell your offers, ConvertKit has you covered. Click here to start your free account.