Do you feel a calling to do something more in your business? Or maybe you want to change what you’re doing altogether? Well then, today’s episode is for you!
In this episode, I’m chatting with Hayley Luckadoo – a motivational speaker and business coach who loves to empower women entrepreneurs to take steps towards their big dreams and a better life. Hayley spends her days creating content and resources to help entrepreneurs take risks, go all in, and turn their “what if’s” into tangible realities.
In this episode, we talk about how Hayley made the transition from accidental wedding planner to digital marketing manager to where she is today as a motivational speaker and business coach. We discuss those scary steps you have to take in order to get to the next best thing in your business, how to push past the fear and her secret for easing into the transition before you dive all in.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- How she went from a wedding planner to a digital marketing manager to a business coach to a motivational speaker
- How to push past the fear and discomfort when you want to make a pivot in your business
- Removing the identity of what you do so that you can do more
- Creating a ramp up period whenever you’re trying something new
- How to know when it’s time to let something go
- The first steps to take when you think you want to pivot in your business
This episode is brought to you by ConvertKit.
What I love most about ConvertKit is that they are an all-in-one email marketing solution by providing everything you need to grow your list through their beautiful built-in landing pages and forms and to sell to your list through their easy-to-use visual automation funnel builders. If you want an easy way to grow your audience and sell your offers, ConvertKit has you covered. Click here to start your free account.