Have you ever felt the nudge to let go of something in your business in order to go all in on something else? The thought of closing down something that you worked so hard to create can feel so scary, but the benefits of doing so can be huge. From an internal standpoint, when you put all of your energy and focus into one offer, you’re able to make it the best it can be. From an external standpoint, your audience will be crystal clear on what you sell because you’re only promoting one thing.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Heather Crabtree – a business coach (and my former coach) for visionary businesswomen. She helps women scale their online business and is the founder of Your Savvy Business Circle, a year-long coaching experience. She is also the host of the podcast Your Savvy Business + Life with Heather Crabtree.
In this episode, I’m asking Heather ALL the questions about the big decision she made in her business recently to shut down her membership site and go all in on one core offer – her group coaching experience. We also touch on some of the things that have happened in her personal life over the last few years that have forced her to get very intentional about the time she’s spending in her business.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- Why she decided to shut down her membership site
- Why she decided to focus on one thing and go all in on that
- Why you need to test things out when you’re first starting to figure out what you love and what you’re good at
- How the season of life you’re in will affect your business
- How Heather experienced an identity crisis when she wasn’t able to work in her business as much as before due to personal reasons
- Why most people experience imposter syndrome when they’re shifting into a coaching role
- What her current team looks like
This episode is brought to you by ConvertKit.
What I love most about ConvertKit is that they are an all-in-one email marketing solution by providing everything you need to grow your list through their beautiful built-in landing pages and forms and to sell to your list through their easy-to-use visual automation funnel builders. If you want an easy way to grow your audience and sell your offers, ConvertKit has you covered. Click here to start your free account.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment