Have you ever considered quitting your business?
I’m going to assume that everyone reading that question can confidently say “Hell, yes!”, because at some point in our journey, we’ve ALL considered quitting our business and getting a barista job at Starbucks.
Well, my guest on the podcast today took it one step further and DID quit her business.
Megan Minns is a Business Coach for online entrepreneurs. She teaches entrepreneurs how to combine the power of planning, productivity, and mindset together to achieve their goals while working less and having more fun through her program, Intuitive Execution™. Megan is also the host of The Productive Life podcast where she shares actionable advice on productivity, business, goal setting, and mindset every single week.
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Megan about how she took a year away from her business to work full-time in a friend’s online business, when she decided it was time to re-start her own business and quit her full-time job, what she did to re-start her business and how she was able to make over #12k in sales her first month back.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- Why Megan decided to quit her business for a year
- The unfortunate event that happened in her life, causing her to rethink everything she was doing
- When and why she decided it was time to jump back into her business
- What she did first to get back into things
- How she decided what programs and services to offer to her audience
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment