Do you suffer from Shiny Marketing Strategy Symptom… Shiny Object Syndrome’s more fun cousin?
With all of the noise on social media and in your inbox these days, it’s hard to focus on only the strategies that are actually going to work for you.
That’s why I’ve brought in my friend and marketing expert, Brit Kolo to help us decide which marketing strategies work best for our personalities.
Brit Kolo is the Creator of the Marketing Personality Type Framework at MarketingPersonalities.com and the Host of the Marketing Personalities Podcast.
Through her framework, designed to match you with your best marketing strategy based on your Myers-Briggs Personality Type, she’s here to shake up your approach to marketing and inspire you to grow your business in a feel-good way. Meet Brit and get ready to go deep, find your true self, and grow that business of yours WITHOUT feeling fake and salesy at MarketingPersonalities.com.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- 1:50 Brit is welcomed to the show and shares what she does
- 2:18 Amanda tells why she invited Brit to be on the show
- 4:15 Amanda asks Brit about the journey to where she is now
- 16:00 Brit shares how to figure out their personality type for the framework she uses
- 23:04 How to apply your personality type to your marketing strategy, Brit breaks down Amanda’s personality type
- 31:26 How their personality information impacts people
- 35:55 Making choices based on intuition
- 41:22 How to find Brit and apply her framework