Have you ever felt stumped by Instagram? Ok, ok, maybe you feel stumped by Instagram everyday? You’re spending so much time to build your followers, but you’re not seeing much return on all of your effort…
If that sounds like you, then you’re going to love today’s episode, because I’m chatting with Emily Osmond, Instagram expert, on how you can use Instagram to turn your followers into subscribers and then into buyers.
Emily Osmond is the creator of the popular Australian interiors blog, getinmyhome.com, for which she was named in Domain’s “Ten of the best interior design accounts you need to follow on Instagram”.
Alongside her blog, Emily teaches women how to grow their tribe and their sales using Instagram, inside her online education community, The Modern Marketing Collective, along with on her weekly podcast, The Emily Osmond Show.
In this episode, we talk about the four types of content you should be sharing on Instagram, how to write a killer Instagram bio, the #1 thing you need to do to convert your Instagram audience into email list subscribers and how Emily uses Instagram to grow your paid membership community.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- 2:00 Amanda welcomes Emily and asks her to share about her business.
- 4:25 How to make sure your Instagram efforts are going to pay off
- 6:09 Emily walks through the four content categories
- 16:20 Emily’s thoughts on the link in bio
- 19:29 Converting your Instagram audience
- 25:23 How Emily converts to her membership site and how it has evolved
- 35:05 Pitching your offer
- 42:51 Transitioning her membership and going evergreen.
- 48:20 Instagram stories vs. the newsfeed, Emily shares her posting thoughts
- 54:00 How to get the most results using Instagram