Cristina Roman is a Washington, DC-based Certified Life Coach, though you may find her wandering the streets of Guatemala or Italy. She works with people who are ready to give up overwhelm, stress, and procrastination in order to bring more focus into their professional and personal lives. She half-jokes that she’s the Cross Legged Coach; her goal is always to keep things casual but wildly impactful in her work.
In this episode, I’m talking to Cristina about procrastination – why we do it, what it means and how to stop. She also walks us through the steps to get into a deep work state in 15 minutes so we can attain massive focus while working on our business.
Listen to this episode if you’re someone who feels yourself procrastinating all the time and you’d like to figure out why you’re doing and how to stop procrastinating so you can finally start taking action.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- How to get into a deep work state in 15 minutes
- The three types of procrastination
- Why we tend to procrastinate
- How to stop procrastinating so you can start taking action
- How to know if procrastination is a sign we shouldn’t be doing something
- Amanda gets coached on her own procrastination
- A simple method for getting clarity on a decision you need to make
This episode is brought to you by ConvertKit.
What I love most about ConvertKit is that they are an all-in-one email marketing solution by providing everything you need to grow your list through their beautiful built-in landing pages and forms and to sell to your list through their easy-to-use visual automation funnel builders. If you want an easy way to grow your audience and sell your offers, ConvertKit has you covered. Click here to start your free account.