Back in December, I got on the phone with 20 members of my email list to learn more about them and help them work through something they were struggling with.
I learned so much from these calls and I’m so thankful for the women who said yes to showing up and sharing their struggles with me.
One of those amazing ladies is my guest on today’s podcast episode, Pamela Cancel. After our call, I emailed her and asked if she’d be ok with me sharing our conversation for all to hear.
And thankfully she said yes, because there are so many good nuggets in this episode that I want you to hear. 👏
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- Take the first step towards building an online audience
- Understand the key difference between followers and subscribers
- Choose one platform to show up on
- Create a social media micro-funnel to build her email list
- Choose a lead magnet topic that is perfectly aligned with her paid offer
This episode is brought to you by ConvertKit.
What I love most about ConvertKit is that they are an all-in-one email marketing solution by providing everything you need to grow your list through their beautiful built-in landing pages and forms and to sell to your list through their easy-to-use visual automation funnel builders. If you want an easy way to grow your audience and sell your offers, ConvertKit has you covered. Click here to start your free account.