You know when there’s a car accident and all the other cars slow down to see what’s going on, which just causes even more of a traffic jam?! Well, we’re human and we can’t help but be curious when bad things happen. So when my guest told me how she had a horrible launch, I knew I needed to get her on the podcast to talk all about what went wrong!
In this episode, I’m chatting with Steph Taylor – a corporate dropout turned launch addict, marketing nerd and host of the bite-sized online marketing podcast, Socialette. Steph helps brands catapult their ideas and skyrocket their launches with her signature 6Ps launch framework.
In this episode, we talk about how everything that could go wrong in her most recent launch, did go wrong and how she fixed it. She shares her launch goals and what the actual results were, despite all the tech hangups. And we dive into some common fears around launching and how to get your mindset ready to launch!
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- What happened the second Steph pushed “Go Live” on her webinar, causing her to lose over 400 registrants
- What she did to fix the problem
- How many people she enrolled in her brand new course, despite the tech hangups
- The major fears that Steph’s audience has around launching and how to shift your mindset around launching
- What to check first if you pre-sell a course and nobody buys
- How to drop the “expert speak” and talk about a problem in your customer’s language