If you run an online business (and I assume you do if you’re currently reading this), are you fully utilizing the power of Pinterest to get more eyeballs on your offers? If not, then listen up, because today’s episode is going to blow your mind.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Meagan Williamson – Pinterest Strategist, niche marketing expert and OG Pinner. Meagan helps overwhelmed and confused business owners learn how to run their own Pinterest marketing so they can grow their audience with ease and confidence.
In this episode, Meagan dives deep into the power of Pinterest, why online business owners should be prioritizing their Pinterest strategy and the dos and don’ts for getting the most out of your Pinterest marketing funnel.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- Is Pinterest a social media tool or search engine?
- Why every online business owner should be focusing on Pinterest
- The things you need to have set up in place before you start pinning on Pinterest
- How Pinterest traffic behaves differently than Facebook/Instagram traffic
- Which type of offers are best for a Pinterest marketing funnel (and which aren’t)
- How to create scroll-stopping pins so your pins actually get noticed
- How many pins you need to create for one piece of content (this will blow your mind)
- What stats you should be paying attention to in order to measure your results
This episode is brought to you by ConvertKit.
What I love most about ConvertKit is that they are an all-in-one email marketing solution by providing everything you need to grow your list through their beautiful built-in landing pages and forms and to sell to your list through their easy-to-use visual automation funnel builders. If you want an easy way to grow your audience and sell your offers, ConvertKit has you covered. Head to amandagenther.com/convertkit to signup for a free trial and get access to my done-for-you visual automation, which includes a pre-designed landing page, thank you page and email welcome sequence.
Links & Resources Mentioned:
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!