Resolution: a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
Time to get back into the swing of blogging. I don’t have many days that I will be able to take off in the future, so it’s time to get everything back in order.
So, to start the new year, I created 12 measurable resolutions; 6 for myself and 6 for my business:
- Learn how to crochet
- Learn how to knit
- Practice screen printing more
- Carve my own stamp
- Learn how to block print
- Make time at least one night of the week to step away from the computer and work on one of the above
- Start freelancing full-time
- Attend local business-related events at least three times per year
- Add separate blog onto design website to post recent work and behind-the-scenes images
- Work on personal/sample projects more often to expand portfolio
- Start a new venture outside of design business
- Create an infographic
I plan to keep updating this list to make sure that I’m actually achieving what I set for myself to do. 2011 was a big year for me, so let’s hope that 2012 is even better!