As a brand stylist, I help you:
identify your unique voice and message
create a visual representation of you, your personality & what you want to show your dream customers
position you as a leader in your industry
design a professional website that converts your dream customers into life-long customers
create a consistent look that people instantly recognize
gain confidence in your own business with a brand new look
- design your digital program materials that add mass amounts of value to your offerings
As a marketing strategist, I help you:
refine your target market & identify your dream customers
understand what your target market wants from you
identify your sweet spot in business & create products & services that provide a solution
develop content strategies that provide mass amounts of value
craft launch strategies and sales funnels that bring in consistent revenue
refine your business model and revenue streams
convert your website visitors into paying customers
5 REASONS TO WORK WITH ME
01. I want to know … WHY.
Nothing fascinates me more than understanding why you’re called to do what you do. (If you don’t know why, I can help you find out. If you’ve forgotten why, I can help you remember.). I believe that independent of our past, we can create the future of our dreams, and dependent on our WHY, we can create a thriving and impactful business that feels good.
02. I believe in speed.
It didn’t take me 10 years to step into my Sweet Spot, launch my business, start serving the world, and saving up for a lakeside house. In fact, it took about 6 months. (It doesn’t need to take you an eternity, either.)
03. I have a no BS approach to teaching.
My style is straight to the point, dry and sarcastic (beware) = a deadly combination. Some will take offense, but at the end of the day – I only want what’s best for your business.
04. I’ve got skills to spare.
I hold a degree in marketing & business development, and I’ve worked as a brand & website designer. I get what it takes to pop in our (very crowded) online world. And I’ve always got a refreshing idea (or five) about how to translate your personality into products & services that sell.
05. I want you to live.
It’s true — when you work with me, you’re going to receive a hefty list of marching orders (because I pretty much insist that you succeed.) But I also want to help you achieve your ideal lifestyle – whatever that means to you. For me, it means more freedom to travel, more time with my husband & puppy and a large impact on women around the world to show them that there are alternate options to what we’ve been taught our entire lives.
Because, when it comes right down to it: I’m in the business of freedom.
MY PERFECT CLIENTS
This one’s important – to me, to you & to those who need not apply.
I’m on a mission to empower every female with an entrepreneur-bone in her body to finally cash in on their dreams and build a business they love. And: even though I’d love to help every female entrepreneur that I encounter, I’ve learned over the past few years, which types of women I can help best.
I work well with:
- Women who are ready to step up and start playing a bigger game.
- 2nd-stage entrepreneurs (been in business for over 2 years) who are still spinning their wheels trying to gain momentum.
- OR 1st-stage entrepreneurs who understand the importance of asking for help and are ready to take action & implement.
- The self-motivated and driven type. No slackers allowed.
- Creative types – calling all coaches, authors, right-brained folks, idea tanks, brainstormers, photographers, designers & so on.
- People who can take criticism – don’t worry, I won’t say it unless it needs to be said.
I don’t work well with:
- People who like to make excuses for why they can’t do something.
- People who come at everything with a negative attitude.
- Emotional types… I’m an Aquarius. Yes, I have feelings, but I don’t deal well with other people’s emotions.
- People who can’t take criticism well – these are not personal attacks against your character. Everything I do/say is because I truly want to see your business grow.