PowerPlay is a written documentary going behind-the-scenes of my business for 12 months.
Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and indulge in a bit of “business reality” as you get the nitty gritty details of when went down during 2013. You won’t believe how much things change within 12 months. Learn from me – my mistakes, my successes & most of all – get inspired to take this journey with me.
I had originally planned to keep this all within my private PowerPlay group I started back in November 2012. However, this stuff was just too good to keep under wraps, so I’m making it available to anyone who wants it with hopes that it will inspire and help those who couldn’t join us live.
Hurry! Limited time discount!
Here’s a good rundown of things we talk about in the eBook:
- my ongoing monthly revenues
- my 2012 revenue
- my 2013 goals
- building a community
- creating & growing a responsive email list
- dealing with fear & uncertainty
- why I made the decision to stop designing
- how I created my organizational chart before I hired my first virtual assistant
- what resources I use to run my business daily
- how to create a money-making model suited just for you business
- how to stop doing the things that drive you bananas
- how I manage my time each week and each day
- how I read my community’s mind in order to give them what they’re looking for
- how I get super clear on who I serve & what they want from me
- how I stay organized and on-track with all of my yearly & monthly goals
- and so much more…
If the fact that you’re going to find out exactly what my business looks like behind-the-scenes wasn’t enough, you’re also going to get a few worksheets and step-by-step plans to help you:
- create your own moneymaking model
- create your own autoresponder series for your email newsletter
- create your own sales funnel to make going from prospect → paying customer 10x easier
- get your email newsletter set up
- create your own business model
- create your own organization chart
- create your own customer profiles
- create your own 90-day plan
- create your own projected income budget
Who did I create PowerPlay for?
If you’re just starting your business, this is a fantastic tool to see how much work goes into running a business every day, every week and every month. It’ll also give you a jumpstart to get the crucial things done that you absolutely need in your business.
If you’ve been in business for a year or two, this guide will help you measure up and see what you could be doing different. You could even take some of the ideas presented in this book and apply them to your own business.
Hurry! Limited time discount!
Why document my year in a book?
The reason for creating PowerPlay was two-fold.
#1 It gives other small creative business owner’s a guilt-free look behind-the-scenes of another creative business.
Every business owner out there wishes they had that info, but most can’t ever find it. I’m giving it to you.
#2 It’s all about the journey.
I, like many of you, always have my eyes set on the prize.
I tend to want to skip right over the path to reach that end goal – one because I’m super impatient, and two, because I just love accomplishing my goals.
Rather, this program is all about the journey to get to that prize.
It’s about those steps that we take to reach a certain goal. It’s about the rollercoaster ride and the pleasant surprises.