Have you ever been in one of the following situations:
You spend hours and hours creating something that you’re totally in love with, but when you launch, you find out real fast that nobody else loves it as much as you do.
You launch a new offering because people have been asking and asking for it, people love it and are willingly handing over their wallets to get their hands on it, but you find yourself resentful, bored and uninspired?
If you resonate with either of those situations, you already know firsthand how important it is to create from your sweet spot. That way, it’s a win-win for everyone involved.
You get to do what you love & people pay you for it.
Your customers get what they want & their lives/businesses change because of it.
So, how do you create this magical sweet spot offering?
Answer these questions:
What do you love to do?
- What topics do you find yourself constantly reading & learning about?
- What do you do in your spare time?
What are you really good at?
- What topic do you know more about than the average person?
- In what area have you had success that you could easily teach others how to do?
What will people pay you to do?
- Where do you see a gap in the marketplace? What void is not being filled?
- How could take what someone else does and either expand more full-circle or niche down even more?
Then, take the overlap of these 3 questions and brainstorm offerings that fall into 1 of 3 categories:
- Things you’re really good at & people will pay you to do
- Things you love to do & people will pay you to do
- Things you love to do, you’re really good at & people will pay you to do (this is your sweet spot)
To help you out, I’ve created a free resource that you can download. This worksheet is very similar to the one I use in my workshop, Irresistible Offerings, except that we go into much more detail on ways to actually figure out those different pieces of creating a sweet spot offering.
And, if you want more help with all of the moving pieces like:
- researching what your dream customers want to learn from you (& what they’d be willing to pay for)
- creating a customer intake process that’s fun for your customers & puts things on autopilot
- crafting a sales page that does it’s job… SELLS
- creating a launch plan that makes you feel helpful and not annoying or like a sales sleazeball
… then you should sign up for my new workshop where I’m going to teach you those exact things.
And not only teach you, but guide you through each step, give you feedback and provide all of my resource recommendations to get the job finish so you can launch your delicious new offering into the world… FINALLY!
September is the month of MAKING THINGS HAPPEN.
Oh, and did I mention that if you sign up before tonight (Tuesday, August 13th) at 11:59pm EST, you’ll also get a FREE 60 min. strategy call with me to get extra personal feedback on your new offering, launch plan or content strategy?
Are you in?
You can get all the details and sign up by clicking here.
Spots are limited & registration closes on Sunday, August 25th at 10pm EST. (But the bonus ends tonight, so hurry!)
Fancy to share?
Click to tweet this message so your business friends can start creating offerings from their sweet spot:
Click to tweet me: