I’m Amanda — a 20-something creative entrepreneur living in Indiana helping other creative entrepreneurs start and grow their online businesses so they can create a life they love.
When it comes to entrepreneurship, there are only three “shoulds” in my world:
01. Your business should be fun from day one.
02. Your business should serve your tribe.
03. Your business should help you experience more freedom, not less.
That last one is a pretty big deal. Because if your business doesn’t allow you to experience real independence — however you define it — then it’s kinda like a bad, energy-sucking boyfriend.
Not worth your time.
I work to live, not the other way around.
I’m on a mission to help creative women entrepreneurs start and build successful businesses by helping them find clarity around what they do, who they do it for & most importantly… WHY.
I don’t believe in wasting 20 years of your life at a soul-sucking job. I believe in challenging the status-quo and everything we were taught to grow up to be.
I believe that everybody was put on this Earth to be something. To become something.
Here’s to your success,
Other random facts about me…
- I’m completely obsessed with Friends and fall weather
- I currently live in Indiana with my husband + puppy, with a baby on the way!
- I’m an Aquarius and can be sarcastic to a fault
- I love guilty pleasure reality TV (Real Housewives, anybody?) – don’t judge me
- I’m a personality test taking junkie. In the Strengths Finder quiz I am: Achiever, Focus, Futuristic, Maximizer and Relator. In the Fascinate quiz I am: Power and Prestige.
- Here’s a playlist of what I’m currently listening to (outside of my entirely separate 90′s playlist, that is)