I’m Amanda Genther, a young entrepreneur on a mission to empower and support women all over the world to follow their dreams and start a business they love.
I started my business when I was 19 and haven’t looked back. I was lucky enough to only have one job after college before I struck out on my own full-time, and I experienced fantastic results early on in the game.
I’m here to help you:
- Conquer your fears of starting your business
- Grow your business so that you are able to do more of what you love & experience freedom in all aspects of your life
- Build a solid brand foundation and position yourself as the go-to-girl in your field (even when you’re just starting out)
When it comes to entrepreneurship, there are only three “shoulds” in my world:
- Your business should be profitable & fun from day one.
- Your business should be designed around your lifestyle.
- Your business should be driven by your personality.
OK. I lied. There’s one more:
- Your business should help you experience more freedom, not less.
That last one is a pretty big deal. Because if your business doesn’t allow you to experience real independence — however you define it — then it’s kinda like a bad, energy-sucking boyfriend.
Not worth your time.
So, those are my “shoulds.” And this is my scene:
As the creator of The Sweet Spot Method, I’m here to help you find the intersection of your Passions & Interests, your Natural Gifts, and What People Will Pay You To Do. Schwing + cha-ching!
As a branding coach, I’m here to help you translate your Sweet Spot into a profitable, beautifully-presented business. One that people are rrrreally excited to discover. And talk about. And bookmark. And share.
As a creative marketing director, I’m here to help you spread the word about your sweeeeet new business, with a self-promotional plan that’s designed around your personality (not somebody else’s.)
As a fellow women entrepreneur, I’m here to help you hurdle past those daunting fears of failure, overwhelm & insecurity about starting your own business
5 reasons to work with me:
- I want to know … WHY. Nothing fascinates me more than understanding why you’re called to do what you do. (If you don’t know why, I can help you find out. If you’ve forgotten why, I can help you remember.). I believe that independent of our past, we can create the future of our dreams, and dependent on our WHY, we can create a thriving and impactful business that feels good.
- I believe in speed. It didn’t take me 10 years to step into my Sweet Spot, launch my business, start serving the world, and saving up for a lakeside house. In fact, it took about 6 months. (It doesn’t need to take you an eternity, either.)
- I have a no BS approach to teaching. My style is straight to the point, dry and sarcastic (beware) = a deadly combination. Some will take offense, but at the end of the day – I make sure my point is heard and that it benefits your business success.
- I’ve got skills to spare. I hold a degree in marketing & business development, and I’ve worked as a brand & website designer. I get what it takes to pop in our (very crowded) online world. And I’ve always got a refreshing idea (or five) about how to translate your personality into products & services that sell.
- I want you to live. It’s true — when you work with me, you’re going to receive a hefty list of marching orders (because I pretty much insist that you succeed.) But I also want to help you achieve your ideal lifestyle – whatever that means to you. For me, it means more freedom to travel, more time with my husband & puppy and a large impact on women around the world to show them that there are alternate options to what we’ve been taught our entire lives.
Because, when it comes right down to it: I’m in the business of freedom.
Who I work with:
This one’s important – to me, to you & to those who need not apply.
I’m on a mission to empower every female with an entrepreneur-bone in her body to finally cash in on their dreams and build a business they love.
I work with:
- women who are ready to cash in on their dreams and finally start their business
- women who have been in business for under 2 years and are still spinning their wheels trying to gain momentum
- the self-motivated type (I’m not a good babysitter and when it comes to getting shit done, I’ve got more of a Jillian Michaels approach to teaching)
- creative types
Wait, hold up. What do you mean by creative?
Ahh, good question. I define creative as the type of entrepreneurs who have a bajillion ideas but struggle to follow-through, think more with their right-brain and prefer visual elements over numbers and spreadsheets.
So, what now?
You can … say hello. I love short emails from smart women — with a double-shot of enthusiasm.
Write to me anytime at: email@example.com
You can … work with me. I can help you find your Sweet Spot, in a single day — and then build a personality-driven business & brand around it. Skip over here!
You can … settle in & relax. Head over to my blog and soak up a few lessons on self-promotion, business planning & momentum, lovin’ up your customers, and creating community. Ahh. So refreshing.